Argan Oil from Morocco
Exotic Shine™ Color with Argan Oil from Morocco
7.3 Medium Warm Brown
7.3 Medium Warm Brown
- Double Argan Oil Treatments for Ultimate Conditioning
- Strengthens with Micro-Sphere Technology
- 11 High-Intensive Color Tones
- Up to 100% Gray Coverage
- Permanent Haircolor
100% Gray Coverage
Share Store Location Info
Choose from the options below to share the store information with an email address or mobile phone.
Preliminary Skin Test
- Using a plastic spoon, mix together 1 teaspoon of Permanent Creme Gel Hair Color and 1 teaspoon of Creme of Nature Developer in a plastic bowl.
- Wash and dry the area in the fold of the arm and apply a small amount of mixture with a cotton-tipped applicator.
- Leave undisturbed for 48 hours.
- If skin shows signs of irritation, redness, itching, burning, swelling or any other abnormal reactions, do not proceed with the hair coloring process.
- Hair color should never be applied to the hair if the scalp shows any evidence of abrasion, eruption or diseased condition.
Color Preview Test
- Snip small hair swatch and dip hair in color mixture.
- Wait 25 minutes, rinse, shampoo and allow the swatch to dry.
- This is the color you will get when completing your coloring process.
Drape towel over shoulder, put on gloves and begin mixing Permanent Gel Hair Color and Creme Color Developer. Shake mixture until totally blended.
Part hair into 4 sections and apply mixture to ½ inch sections using the tip of the bottle.
Set Timer & Wait
Based on the condition of the hair, leave color mixture on hair as indicated below:
- Chemically Treated Hair: 25 minutes
- Natural Hair: 30 minutes
- Gray or Resistant Hair: 30 minutes
Rinse, Shampoo & Condition
- When time has expired, add warm water to hair and work into lather, then rinse until water runs clear.
- Shampoo well and rinse.
- Apply Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment to hair.
- Leave on hair for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Treat & Style
- Snap off the plastic top of the Argan Oil Treatment ampoule to open.
- Pour into hand then apply throughout damp or dry hair.
- For best results, use entire contents.
- Style as desired.
For previously colored hair, after 6 to 8 weeks, repeat steps 1-7, applying hair color to new growth only.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
- you have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past. Wait at least 14 days after relaxing, bleaching or perming before coloring.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. A skin allergy test must be completed 48 hours before you use this product, even if you have used coloring products before. Before using, read insert for complete directions. Colorant contains phenylenediamines. Developer contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Rinse hair well after application. Keep out of reach of children. Mixing ratio (1:1). Store unopened kit in a cool, dry place until ready to use (do not refrigerate).
Learn how to prepare to achieve amazing color results.
- After shampooing your hair, wait at least 24 hours before coloring
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Select a shade no more than 2 levels lighter or darker than your current color for best results
- If you have previously bleached, highlighted or relaxed your hair, wait 2 weeks to apply hair color
- Always apply to dry hair
- Before applying, comb your hair to detangle it
- If color touches the skin, wipe it off immediately
- Only apply hair color to healthy hair
- Gather all supplies for application process before beginning
Find out how to get the most out of your Exotic Shine™ coloring process.
- Make sure hair is fully saturated with color mixture for best results
- For short hair, use at least 2/3 of the bottle and for shoulder length to long hair, use the entire bottle
- Carefully massage color mixture throughout the hair with your fingertips
- To refresh preciously colored ends, apply remaining mixture during last 3 minutes of processing and work into later before rinsing
- Follow the recommended processing times in the instructions for best results
Discover how to maintain long-lasting, vibrant color.
- When shampooing your hair in between retouch applications, use Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo and Intensive Conditioning Treatment to keep your color vibrant and to prevent fading.
- To maintain well-hydrated colored hair, infuse Argan Oil Treatment when conditioning and apply Anti-Humidity Gloss & Shine Mist for added shine. For naturals, Moisture-Rich Hair Butter Curl Hydrating Buttercreme and Creamy Hydration Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner is a great combination to provide great hydration for curls and color protection.
- Learn more about our PLEX Breakage Defense™ System and how to use it for healthy color-treated Hair maintenance.
How It Works
Our Strengthening Micro-Sphere Technology uses super strengthening conditioners and vitamins that penetrate the shaft while coloring to help prevent damage, dryness and breakage. Ultimately, leaving the hair feeling stronger and healthier with Exotic Shine™.
Double Argan Oil Treatments
Intensive Conditioning Treatment Ultra nourishing treatment with Argan Oil deeply conditions, softens and seals in moisture. Argan Oil Treatment Locks in luminous Exotic Shine™ for radiant color while smoothing the hair and leaving it silky and soft.
4X More Shine
Fade-resistant, rich, vibrant color tones offer Exotic Shine™
TRY A NEW HAIR COLOR TECHNIQUE!
You can’t go wrong with this trendy technique used to create a melting effect from dark to light using 2-3 colors.
Keep it simple or go bold by combining 2 or more shades to achieve the perfect custom color!
You’ll love this perfect technique that provides subtle dimension by coloring sections of the hair using shades within 2-3 levels of your natural or base hair color.
Enhance your color by highlighting strands of your hair using a hair color that is lighter than your natural or base color.
3D Color Smash
Try this bold technique that uses 3 dimensional color to spice up your look like never before using one color as your new base and two colors to create dimension using a highlighting technique such as Balayage or traditional highlights.
This fun highlighting technique gives beautiful contrast with natural effects by using the end of a comb to apply color to strands or sections of hair from roots to ends.
Fade-Resistant, Vibrant Hair Color with Double Argan Oil TreatmentsIntroducing the first hair color with Argan Oil and Strengthening Micro-Sphere Technology. This hair color uses super strengthening conditioners and vitamins that penetrate the shaft while coloring to help prevent damage, dryness and breakage. This exciting hair color strengthens, conditions and adds Exotic Shine™ for rich, long-lasting color, ultimately leaving the hair feeling stronger and healthier. Choose from 11 rich, vibrant color tones!
- Double Argan Oil treatments for ultimate conditioning
- Strengthens with Micro-Sphere Technology
- Fade-resistant permanent gel hair color
- Up to 100% gray coverage
- 11 high-intensity color tones
Infused with Certified Natural Argan Oil from Morocco, the Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco collection maintains beautiful, healthy hair with Exotic Shine™ using a full range of hair care, hair styling and hair color products that nourish and rejuvenate all hair types while delivering long-lasting shine, protection, hold, versatility and color. Made for all hair types.